Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Sample Essay on Emotional Intelligence


Everybody is a variety of with regards to the way they choose to live their lives. Sometimes persons out there who live a content life don’t understand how unfavorable an individual else may have it. Though a single person accessible is living an outstanding and incredibly pleased life, there's also an individual accessible who is living through a quite tough time in their life. In other words, there are positive men and women offered whom normally are the happy ones, after which there are the damaging folks that are usually the unhappy ones.This test actually measures the Emotional Intelligence of every individual. The questions that are asked depend on each person and their opinions or feelings.

When I was taking this test I was totally honest, and I was extremely eager to see my results. Once I finished the test and read my results, I completely agreed with what it said. I was so content with my results, but I have to admit that wherever it says I “survive hardship with out bitterness,” that is actual but you'll find times that it takes me a though to bounce back from something, but eventually I do. For your rest on the benefits it was relatively accurate on how I see myself being. Like everybody out there, I’ve been through tough times too, but it all depends on how you procedure a situation.Finally, I have realized what a positive and happy individual I very am. Unfortunately I have been in numerous situations wherever I have always had being the stronger person even though I can be dying inside, but I’ve gotten through quite a few situations that others may possibly of not made it through. Along with I’ve helped numerous individuals in certain situations see themselves as better people who are worth something. This assignment helped me recognize that I’m a incredibly pleased individual. Unfortunately not everybody is as content as me in life, but maybe if they took a test like this a single it would help them see some elements differently. 

No comments:

Post a Comment