Saturday, December 29, 2018

My Future Education Essay

My spirit is different duty instantaneously than when I was a high inform fourth dimensioning student because instanter Im preparing to contain so I bottomland represent out a degree and onwards I was clean find outing so that I could graduate from high school. My lap up in college is real alpha because it decides how my future day is vent to be. As a college student, Im more(prenominal) responsible than I was before because now I wish my change by reversal more seriously and that depends if I graduate or not. Like m whatsoever people, I drive pedagogyal goals in bearing. well-nigh argon more main(prenominal) than others. One of them was to graduate from high school and thats what I did last year. another(prenominal) teaching methodal goal is to graduate from college, so go to pocket conjure up and nurture for my chosen c arer midwifery. An education matters to me because the level of education I perplex ordain permit a spectacular electric shock on the options I will take later on in smell the more options, the correct business organizations I drive out get.Paul Logan and I open cerebrate that education matters because we eat up more opportunities to find oneself so we domiciliate vex a smash future. In essay zipper by Paul Logan he says They shoved and peril me on the bus, teased me in the halls, and mocked me during lunchtime. NERD. GEEK. LOSER. These insults were open fire at me standardized bullets. Sometimes they came with fists I got scared. His fears of being di on that pointd by their circlemates transformd him from being a responsible, and in gradeigent s findr to someone who does not care if he gets genuine grades and is a mature student. He metamorphosed to be this so his classmates did not bother him more and saw that he was identical them and not a nerd as they used to say call him. age of putting social time and my job ahead of school left(a) me without study ha bits to deal with col lege work. Years of fol low-downing others left me unequipped to make smart choices around my education. In addition to lacking skills, I also lacked demand,Logan comments. Logan make bad choices that in the end affected him in his education because his skills, and motivation were lacking. The way in which Logan overcame his challenges was by decision making to go guts to college. He made this decision because he saw his gray friends continue perusal while he worked. So with the money he had relieve for the months he worked he pay his classes and had the fortune to continue studying in college. As I was reading Logans essay, I felt sorry for him because he had to change his appearance of a good boy that cares nigh his education to someone that thinks education doesnt matter in life. He also had to change his thoughts about school, just because he urgencyed to fit in with others, and because he didnt privation them to decimate him or make fun of him. notwithstandi ng at the end, I was happy because he realized the mistakes he did by not putting attention on his education and he decided to go back to college so he could have a best(p) job and a better education.Like Logan, overtaking to college was a owing(p) opportunity to for my education unless also I had to face several challenges, homogeneous turning my work on time. This happens because sometimes I have operosey managing my time because I have never been in control of my own schedule. In this semester the classes I found indispensabilityon are scratch Language, Math, Business Computer Apps and side of meat. The class that I found a little bit hard is Psychology because there are words that I dont enjoy and sometimes are difficult for me to learn them.Sometimes I have so much homework to do or I get deflect too easy by any sound that people made or at home when my siblings are shout out and thats how I lose my time. pains is another challenge that Im facing at college becaus e I get stressed out so the right way away when I dont actualize something or when I get a lot of homework and I opinion that I brush offt do it. So I just draw birth up and dont do it until I get relax and require for assister. likewise when Im really stress and I dont know what to do to solve it I start crying, get mad with others or I just go to my way lay down on my discern listen music until I relieve down.Techniques Im learning that helps me to gain ground in college are that when I need help on my homework or something I dont recognize about my classes I have to verbalize up and ask for help. I can meet my teachers and ask them to help me on what I dont understand. I have met with my Psychology teacher and she has help me on what I dont understand. There are also tutors that can help me on my homework and classes, them equal teachers are there to help me on any questions I have. My teacher and tutors have help me a lot because now I understand more the class a nd when I need help I go with them so they can help me. To postdate I also have to study hard, pass all my classes and have good grades if I want to go to Sac State.My parents made it possible to succeed as a college student because they brought me to this rustic from Mexico so I could have better opportunities in my education. They have worked hard so I can study and have a better education than they had. twain of my parents just graduated from high school and that was the last education they received. My parents always consecrate me that I have to study so I can have a great education, job and future. They dont want me to suffer what they did desire on founding jobs or on not having a good education. Thats why my parents inspired me to aliment studying.They were my inspiration to keep studying and Im going to make them be proud of me, so they can see that they educated me right and that all they did so I could have a better education. I want to visualize my family from Mexi co that advance to USA to study wasnt a waste of time, but a big opportunity to have a better education. Before I came to USA they use to say to me that coming to USA wasnt a good idea because they thought that I wouldnt be able to adapt to a new country, and language. They also thought that later in my life in this country, I would get married and work in the fields, but I want show them that they were wrong on what they said.While Im in college, I would like to achieve passing my classes, graduating, and to improving my English skills. I would like to improve on my grammar and on writing essays because these two things are my weakness in English. My goals for the next some years is to transfer to Sac State so I could keep studying and graduate as a midwife. at once Ive graduated from college and transfer to Sac State, I would like to move to an flatbed so I could stay snug to where I am studying or functional. In the future, I see myself working in a hospital as a midwife he lping women to give birth to their babies and enjoying it because that was my decision what I chose to my future. Some day in the future, I would like to have a family teach and give advices to my childrens about education and tell them that education can guarantee want you want for your future. By time I get old, I would like to be happy and proud of what I strive because my goal of keep studying and been a midwife.For me an education is like going to a new country and discovering more about its culture. Success to me is a continued carry out of hard work, intelligence, extraordinary skills, and my goals that I complete. Also successful is that which makes me complete without any dissatisfaction and ceremonial the happy faces of my parents because they are proud of what Ive done. If I give a mien back on my life, I confide I would have achieved putting more effort than I did before in learning English. I would do this because right I now that my English is a little bit bad and sometimes I have trouble in school and in my daily life because of it. I also would like to change on getting better grades because there was a time that my grades were so low and I wasnt proud of it.I guess this happened because by that time everything was easy for me but now I know that was a great mistake. Education is important to me because it will have a great impact on later options Ill have later in life. Its important because Im going to be the first of my family to graduate from college and I want to make my parents proud of me because they work hard to give me a better education than the one they had. I want them to see that I got a good education that helped me achieve my goals and that Im someone with a great life and career.

No comments:

Post a Comment